About GRFN Bingo
Our Mission Statement
Guided by honesty and integrity, we create a positive and lasting first impression by providing a fun, safe and exciting bingo experience.
Our Vision Statement
Embracing our belief that Action without vision is random and Vision without action is hallucination? we will be a respected leader in the bingo industry that enhances the lives of everyone in our Bingo Enterprise.
Treat everyone with courtesy, respect and fairness. Maintain and enhance our financial strength to serve our communities. Embrace open and honest communications at all levels. Empower and encourage employees to be the best they can be. Be responsive and sensitive to the needs of our customers, staff and communities
- One the Caller closes the game, no other bingo will be honoured.
- It is the player’s responsibility to announce bingo to alert the Caller to stop the game; do not rely on your floor workers to yell
- Complaints or disputes should be directed to the Bingo Coordinator and his/her decision is final
- You must play a minimum of 2 strips
- Only one bingo per face card will be honoured.
- We do not guarantee that there will not be duplication of cards.
- You must be 16 years of age to play bingo.
- Employees only to verify winning card numbers
- Cell phones must be turned off.
- No stacking chairs or saving seats
- Not responsible for unplayed, lost or stolen cards.
- You have until the end of the minis to purchase your Twoonie Number.
- It is your responsibility to return the yellow copy of the U Pik Em cards. The yellow copies are needed to validate your bingo.
- You do not have to bingo on the last number called with the exception of the Twoonie Number.
- Twoonie will be paid out by the number of wins.
- The number on the screen is not valid until called by the Bingo Caller.
For more information please call our Bingo hotline (705) 253-8718 and press 1
Live Bingo Rules?
- YOU MUST BE AN ONTARIO RESIDENT TO PLAYLIVE BINGO.
- A bingo is not valid until it is verified.
- Bingo balls will be verified at the beginning of the bingo session,
- You will receive your winnings on the same day that you win.
- You do not have to bingo on the last number called.
- Please check your bingo cards FOR ERRORS.
- If your card is flawed for example, if it has a G17, or B16, we can fix the errors.
- If the bingo card is flawed, we will only validate what is on the bingo machine.
Note: each bingo card is manually entered into the E-Bingo system, one number at a time so there might be some mistakes. Please bring this to our attention so that we can correct it before the next bingo.?
“We Are Award Winning”
Garden River Bingo was honoured to be nominated and the recipient of the 2019 Sault Ste. Marie Chamber of Commerce Indigenious Business Award.
We strive to offer our customers the best in BINGO entertainment and are proud to be the number one Bingo Captial in the North.
We are very proud of our staff, managerial team, and will continue to offer our customers an exceptional experience.
Photo Credit: Kevanna Studios
Player Login Instructions
Visit our website at: GRFN Bingo
Click on Login
Enter your login code (Login code is case sensitive – all upper case)
Your password is your login code (Login code is case sensitive – all upper case letters)
If you with to change your password, you can do that after you log in by clicking “YOUR INFO”
There you will find your account information, where you can play your daily spin by clicking on Promotional Games on the tabs at the top of the screen.
If you wish to play the promotional games with your points click on “GAMES” on the tab provided at the top of the screen.
If you have any questions: Feel free to contact Promotions.